Incorporation of Company in Singapore
Updated: Nov 16, 2022
Dear Sir or Madam
Thank you for your interest in engaging our services.
Listed below are the documents we need for company registration:
1. Company Incorporation Form (attached for you to fill in the details)
2. KYC Form (attached for you to fill in the details)
3. Client PDPA Consent Form (one per director/shareholder)
4. NRIC (Singaporean & P.R.) / FIN & Proof of Residential Address in SG (EP) and Passport Copy / Passport & Proof of Residential Address (Foreigner)
5. Resume of UBO (Only required for nominee director service)
6. Additional business profile/business registration documents (if there is additional business declared in the KYC Form)
7. Authorisation letter to designate an authorized representative on behalf of the legal person shareholders at the time of incorporation of the company (if the shareholder is a legal entity).
(*Note: All foreign passports and proof of residential address must be notarized by a lawyer or notary public)
Once we have received all the documents listed above, we will proceed to apply for the registration of the company.
(*The turnaround time for incorporation is expected to be 7 business days. If the application is referred to ACRA, please advise that it will take at least 14 days to 2 months - subject to ACRA approval).
For your reference:
To form a local company, there must be at least one director and one shareholder. Both positions can be filled by the same person. In the case of the sole director, he or she must be a local resident, i.e., a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Employment Pass holder with a local address.
If the local company has only foreign shareholders, the company must have a local resident as one of the directors; the local director does not have to be a shareholder.
Before setting up a local company, you need to reserve a name for the company with some basic information, and the approved name is reserved for 60 days.
*Note: KYC is within our scope, so it is FOC. However, for unsuccessful KYC, there will be an administration fee of S$300 (subject to GST).
We look forward to hearing from you with all the documents we need.